Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The first shot!


Here we go!

I have been thinking about a blog in English for a long time. I have shared some of the things I wanted in Live journal. I still do LJ. I like it there and I have so many people who read me and comment me, but not all of them can understand English, so I'm here to start a new "little life".

I posted a picture of one drawing I did lately. I have given this picture to my dear friend on her birthday as a present.

I named it "Dragonfly". I have no idea what these yellow things are and I don't even want to guess, because it's a magic of appearance on the paper. You take the sheet of paper and you already know what is going to be there in awhile.

The colors are more brighter in the original version, but this one is still nice.

Everybody is very welcome to read me and comment me. I hope I'll enjoy being here!

2 comments:

Dri said...

Wow! It's cool, honey!
Nice to know you have a lot of talents!
Nice to read you here too!

Many sunny kisses from Brazil.

:*

Karen said...

Hi Yana! I am so glad that you started this blog. We miss you and think of you often. Hugs from all six of us!